Friday 24 February 2012

PESKY NEIGHBOURS :|


Terrible to write a post on neighbours! But I secretly hope my neighbour( calls himself beside neighbour) comes across this! It would be FUN to watch him read this :D


My neighbour’s wife had plans of making my mom baby sit her kids! So that she can complete all her day’s work ! :O ... My mom initially liked the kid’s company, but she had to keep an eye on her like all the time! She drove (shooed!) away the kid one fine day :D










They go out of the town and keep ringing our phones ... They are worried they are gonna be robbed!!! PHFT! I mean you have a treasure buried underneath your home?? Or what do they think?? They expect us to be night guards and ninjas?? Keeping an eye on their house??
And know what??There’s no knock on the door! They just BARGE IN every time! And they step in and shout my name (AAyeeshaa! Tried tellin them that’s not my name.. But they don’t care! ) or they call out ‘Saaar! Saaar!’ (Sir!) or ‘Maaadaam! Maaadaam!’
Never ever entertain a neighbour who sells products ! A BIG NO! After a few days, you’ll realise they’ve been all nice and good to you coz they wanted to rub off all their stuff on you!



But Hey! Neighbours can be entertaining too!! (At times... Mind you!)
Like Mine ! :D

If you ever plan to come to my place.. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DONT GO AND KNOCK ON THE WRONG DOOR !!!
Unfortunately for you.. If you do.. It’s going to be IMPOSSIBLE for you to understand what language my ‘beside neighbour’ is speaking :D
As you stand there wondering what d HECK is he talking.. His mommy .. Oh yea ! Comes to ask you all sorts of questions ! From who are you to your marital status! :D
As you stand there(Yep you will .. ;)) DAZED .. The wife comes to you to sell Amway products. !!!!! XD

If you still don’t call me.. Then I believe you have fainted! Please come back to your senses.. Plz don’t be rescued by my neighbours !!! If you come to your senses at my place.. Congrats! You are saved..!
And I am pretty sure your first question will be.. what language was my neighbour speaking??
I’d say 3(English, telugu and Hindi): U ask me how??
I’ll say this is how ! :D
1. Caard koncham dena ! (Give me some curd)
2. I want to taransform(transform) the milk into caard(Curd) :O
3. (On the phone) This your BEeesiidee neighbour speaking.. Mera
mother hain? (Can I talk to my mom??)
4. ’Maaadaaam’(Madam!)’Maaadaaam’! (Comes running!) Borewell neellu(water) level down, servant emo(is) water wasting kaisa?? (Hello! They wash their clothes 3 times a day.. Us washing the utensils once is wastage of water??)
5. Ghaaaara maaain hoon ghaaara main (Ghar mein hoon!)

Well.. Enough! I can’t waste my time on this post! Just wanted to tell ya folks... STAY AWAY FROM PESKY NEIGHBOURS! ESPECIALLY ONES LIKE MINE!

2 comments: